Terms and Conditions
2. After depositing money towards registration, if a student becomes disinterested in the academy due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the institute will not refund the money deposited towards registration/admission fee. The registration/admission deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course as mentioned for students who pay the fee in instalments.
3.In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the academy, his/her ward can be rusticated from the academy and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of Academy’s Management will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
4.A student is not allowed to use mobile phone/laptop/I-Pod in the academy, it should be switched off. The academy is not responsible for any loss/theft of any kind of gadget in the academy.
5.The academy shall not be responsible for providing sitting arrangement to the parents while the classes and or tests of their wards shall be on.
6. If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee the academy can accept the fee in lump sum also. The refund policy for such student will be applicable as mentioned for students who pay the fee in instalments.
7. If any student absents himself/herself for more than 4 classes continuously without prior written application, he/she may be seems to be expelled from the academy. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases. The decision of Academy’s Management in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents.
8. Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach residence proof and income proof of parents in case of taking discount under economically week scheme and passport size photograph to the admission form. The academy reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in his/her school or any entrance examination.
9.The parents can meet in the Centre for any enquiry about their ward progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only.
10. Any change of address or phone no. should be notified to the office without delay.
11. W.T.T.I.A academy reserves its right to make any alterations in its program/fees without any prior notice to anybody.
12. I authorize Travel Tutor academy to contact and send communication/information by sms, e-mail, post on the above mentioned communication details given by me.
13.Once a student joins the study centre offered (irrespective of his/her choice of study centre opted before joining), no requested for change of study centre will be entertained, nor the course fee paid will be refunded under any circumstances.
14.The registered office of W.T.T.I.A is at Delhi. In case of dispute, student/parents are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of appropriate courts in Delhi. All disputes shall be referred to the sole arbitrator by Management of W.T.T.I.A academy. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final & binding. The arbitrator so appointed shall not be incapacitated for reasons of their being the employment of W.T.T.I.A academy or its sister concern and for reasons of having any prior linkage with the company.
15. If In case fee is refundable. Total fee before scholarship (Economic weaker section Discount) will be considered not discounted fee. No fee shall be refunded in case of scholar student.
16.Fee structure of the student/ward will be: Total Fee: …………… (Before/after scholarship), Discounted Fee: ……..Instalments Are: ……….
17. Job Assistance will be provided to every student as in when required post completion of the software course (GDS Training & Exam) by the students. If any student reject the job due to any reason then he/she would not be eligible to get the job assistance further. Students can’t have any preference in choosing job in any company for themselves.
18. Job assistance will be provided according to the vacancies vacant on that point of time when the course is completed.
19. Government will not be responsible for any promises done by the academy or any individual in the academy.
20. I have read the terms & conditions and other information as mentioned in the prospectus & promise to abide by the same.
21.Students would get a chance for internship based on their performance and only after successful completion of the course enrolled. Stipend (during internship) would be paid to the students after successful completion of the internship. All the decisions pertaining to Internships or Stipend would be finalised by Management of W.T.T.I.A Academy. The decision of Academy’s Management in this regard will be final and binding on the students and parents.
22. Registration fee charged at the time of admission will not be refunded at any time before or after the Training period.
23. W.T.T.I.A’s main aim is to spread awareness about largest growing industry of Travel & Tourism in all small and large cities of India and give the basic and professional knowledge towards the field and help the students to get the job placement in top notch travel companies in India and abroad.